Sunday, May 18, 2014

Printed page - Pause (my book)

My book finally came from blurb, very happy with the outcome of my body of work, the cover is slightly off, not quite centre for some reason but that doesn't take away the fact that the images inside are great and can safely say this brief is the one i have enjoyed the most and got the mot out off. More than that it was the most relevant brief, introducing me to a whole new way of publishing and getting my work out there. 

The idea was inspired my a paper on how people need to take more pauses from there continuous lives. Just to look around and evaluate. The book is a visual representation of this with images of people doing just that. The book is very positive but also shines a light on the culture of Leeds and West Yorkshire through the characters that are captured in the images.

Below is my favourite image from the book ( although this has changed since i first got the book)


No comments:

Post a Comment